- Select timespan (from - to) for the report,
- choose a device or check "all trackers",
- choose report type,
- click "show" to get all data from selected timespan and devices.
- To get PDF report (ready to print), click on PDF link next to "show" button.
Upper table (6) shows days when device was active. Selecting a day from that table shows details in lower table (7). For every day, there's also a graphical display of data - graph (8). There are three types of graphs avaliable: hour profile, stop/drive and speed (9).
Report types differentiate by generated PDF report. There are four types of report:
- stops/drive: is a standard report, shows information about stops (where stops happened, when stops started and when ended ...)
- daily statistic: is a report that sums up data for each day, shows information such as distance travelled, total time driving, etc.
- wide report: or extended report is similiar to stops/drive report, however it contains more data, such as driver's ID
- country statistics: is a report that sums up data by country. Useful for devices that do a lot of international travel.
Advanced reports allow you to make detailed, more specific reports.
- In reports tab, click "advance reports" button,
- Choose a timespan (from - to) and device (or uncheck "only tracker" for all devices),
- Select an advanced report tab and fill in further details.
Note: All advanced reports share the same timespan and device setting, as described above.
- Maximum speed: for this report, you define minimum and maximum speed. Report shows device movement when speed was within the selected bounds.
- Stops duration: for this report, you define duration of a stop (minimal and maximal time). Report displays all stops that lasted within the selected bounds.
- Stop locations: for this report, you define location or POI of a stop. Report consists of all stops that were made on the defined location.
- Time activity: for this report, you define an interval (to a second precise). Report gives all stops/drives that were made within a given time interval.
- Events: for this report, you select a type of event you want the report for. Report includes time, location and device that triggered the event.
- Fuel monitor - CAN: allows you to supervise fuel consumption. More about CAN fuel supervision.
- Digital inputs: for this report, you select a digital input (DIN) and it's state (switch ON/OFF). Report entries contain data about each digital switch that happened.
- Tracker inactivity: with this report, you can check device inactivity (if tracker did a longer "jump" without sending any data). Minimal distance of inactivity must be defined.
- Temperature monitor: this is a special report that overviews the temperature of the motor. Report consists of data about time, position and temperature status.