Points of interest
Points of interest (POI) are special locations that can be add to tracksw application. Example usage of POI is saving locations your devices often visit. Points can be shown on the map when browsing history, and can be also seen in reports.
Show POI when browsing history
Show POI in reports
Advanced report/search by POI
Creating POI layer
Before adding POI, we firstly need at least one POI layer to save points to. To add a layer:
- Go to settings and click button "edit POI".
- In new window, click on plus () button in upper button group to add a layer. Write down layer number, layer description and REP (1 - show POI in reports, 0 - do not show POI in reports).
When you successfully added a layer, you can start adding points. You can write down longitude and latitude directly (4), however there's an easier way to add POI points, see below.
POI can be quickly added in reports tab:
- Select a row with a location you want to add to POI,
- open menu and click "add to POI list",
- Edit POI window will show up, just like before, however longitude and latitude of location are already filled in. You just have to add diameter (the distance of how far can the device be to still count that it was on point) and point description.
- Click "add to POI list".