Settings before sending a message
In message config. tab (1), you can add a message status by clicking plus button (2) and filling the empty fields. You can select task's color by clicking on menu button (3), select a color and click "update color" button (4). Save changes by clicking on check button (5).
Note: There are two types of messages, MSGTSK and MSG. MSGTSK is sent from a task giver (TrackSW software), while MSG type messages can be sent from task receiver back (response).
Sending a message
- Search for a location and select country. You can check "show on map" and click "search" to see the location on the map (1).
- Click "set location" to prepare a new message. Now, you can add your own task message and select message status (2). Click check button above to save changes.
- Click button "calculate" (3) - your devices will come up (4) with showing how far each device is from your location.
- Select the desired device (in most cases, the first - the closest one to the location) and click "Send to tracker" (3).
Receiving a message & resonding to messages
1. Navigate browser on your device (phone/tablet/PC) to http://tracksw.com/MsgMob/
2. Enter your device ID and password.
To see a list of send messages, you can click the "send msg." button. A new window will open, showing the replies.
Google maps link
Together with a task, a map location is usually sent - you can view the exact location by clicking on "link" that will take you too Google maps - from there, you can easily set up the navigation to lead you there.